SUMMER 2020 TRENDS | HOW TO STYLE | LOOKBOOK | ANNA CASEY

In this Lookbook, I styled 5 outfits that show off Spring / Summer 2020 Fashion trends. One of my favorites is the short shorts, another name for this trend “Hot pants". I got inspired by Saint Laurent new season’s leather shorts and Givenchy denim cut-off, so you see this trend in some of my looks. Especially I love my satin La Perla shorts. Whether you choose a leather, satin, or denim pair, these shorties will make your legs go on for days, months, and years. I recently saw this Givenchy waistcoat at the vintage store and immediately fell in love with it. Waistcoats made a come back this season. I love how it is masculine and feminine at the same time. It worked out well with another cool trend on bras, I mean wearing them as a top. Get the business-meets-pleasure look with the undergarment as outerwear this spring. One of my favorite trends on accessories is the rope belt. The easy-to-wear accessory will seamlessly work with any outfit. House of Harlow 1960 linen blazer from Revolve comes with a perfect rope belt.







Comments

Popular Posts